Check Financial Aid Requirements
Requirements are the documents that you must submit to the Financial Aid Office in order to apply for financial assistance. From Banner Self-Service, you may view the status of your requirements – satisfied or unsatisfied, link directly to many of the documents for completion and view detailed instructions on how to complete your requirements.
To check your financial aid requirements:
- Log in to Banner Self-Service
- Enter your MySTLCC ID and secure password, then click Login.
- If this is your first time logging in, refer to the Steps For First-Time Users on the left side of this page.
- Select Student Services and Financial Aid.
- Select Financial Aid.
- Select Eligibility.
- Select an Aid Year from the drop down box and select Submit.
- Select Student Requirements to view your financial aid requirements