STLCC by the Numbers
Earn your associate degree, train for an in-demand field or let your passions lead the way with STLCC.
- Over 50 years of continuous accreditation by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools gives your degree meaning to employers and public, four-year universities.
- Four campuses, two education centers and two workforce training centers make education accessible for all 718 square miles of our district, encompassing St. Louis City and St. Louis County, as well as portions of Franklin and Jefferson counties.
- Twenty-two college-transfer options and nearly 80 career-focused programs prepare you for a high-wage, high-skill and in-demand career in the real world.
- $4,700 is the average amount you can expect to save annually attending STLCC when compared to a public four-year institution.
- STLCC is the No. 1 community college in the state for number of students continuing their education at a public, four-year university in Missouri.
- At 19 to 1, our student-to-teacher ratio is among the lowest of any Missouri college, taking personalized learning to a new level.
- Seven sports teams and more than 120 unique organizations means there is a place for you to showcase your talents, apply your leadership skills and learn more about yourself and the world around you.