The top two qualifying factors for SkillUp benefits are that
- you receive food stamps in the State of Missouri and are a Missouri resident, and
- you are willing and able to go to work immediately upon completion of training.
If that sounds like you, SkillUp may be just the right fit for you!
Begin an empowering training journey immediately by contacting us in either of these ways:
- Contact us via the convenient feedback form*
- Give us a call at 314-644-9787
- Visit us at STLCC-Forest Park, room SC-124*
* Find additional details at the bottom of this web page.
When we speak with you, we can jump start the process when you provide the following information:
- Full legal name
- Mailing address
- Date of birth
- DCN# or case number through Family Support Division (FSD)
This first SkillUP eligibility verification step typically only takes a couple business days.
Did you know… registering for SkillUP benefits is actually easier than applying for a Pell grant. You won't even need to file a FAFSA!