You’re on your way. After you’ve been accepted, follow these three steps to set up your student account and hit the ground running on your education.
1. MySTLCC ID: Your key to higher education
You’re very first step after applying is activating your MySTLCC ID. Although this step is important, setting it up is as easy as ABC. Before you begin, make sure you have your student number (A number) handy.
- Access your MySTLCC ID
- Enter your student A# number, last name and birthday to reveal your MySTLCC ID and email.
- Be secure and change your password
- Everyone is given a default password when they create their account. Protect your grades, personal and financial information by creating your own unique password.
- Your default password is your student number. When logging in for the first time, be sure to include the capital A at the beginning and a number sign (also referred to as a hashtag - #) at the end.
- Complete your security questions
- It's easy to come back from a semester break and not quite remember your MySTLCC account password. Set up three security questions so regaining access is as stress-free as your break.
Activating your email: Get connected to STLCC
Your STLCC student email is your direct line to your instructors, campus life and important alerts. Log into your email to realize all STLCC has to offer.
Logging in for the first time? Use the email address you found in step one and the password you set up in step two to log in to your email at Office 365.
Banner Self-Service: Your homebase for all things STLCC
Got a bill to pay? Or need to see if your financial aid came through? How about registering for your next semester? If something has to get done, you can accomplish it through Banner Self-Service.
Logging in for the first time? Use your MySTLCC and password you set up in step one to access Banner.
Banner provides a one-stop shop for many of your STLCC needs, including:
- View your applicant checklist
- Registering for classes
- Paying for classes
- Checking grades
- Verifying enrollment and degree
- Checking financial aid information
- Setting up degree audits
- Viewing your account
Log in to get started.
Blackboard: Your Digital Classroom
Many STLCC professors use Blackboard to assign work, administer assignments and facilitate class discussion. Log in to Blackboard using your MySTLCC ID and password.
Need to learn on the go? Download the free Blackboard app:
Having trouble with Blackboard? Troubleshoot using the Blackboard Help Wizard.