Whether it’s tradition, research opportunities or the university’s consistently high rankings, there are many reasons to aspire to a degree from Saint Louis University. Learn the many reasons for letting us help you get there.
Reach your vision with 2+SLU
We’re proud to partner with SLU to make this dream more achievable. With the 2+SLU program, you’re a student at STLCC and SLU, making it easy to get the credits you need for the degree you’ve envisioned. Here’s how it works:
- Earn your associate degree with STLCC and those credits count toward a bachelor’s degree from SLU
- Take the guesswork out of transferring with clearly defined degree pathways in business, health, criminal justice, engineering and more
- Complete your degree at STLCC within three years to be eligible for 2+SLU dual admission
STLCC + SLU = Twice the support for you
You can save more than $30,000 over your college career with 2+SLU.
Two universities means twice the benefits. Some of the program benefits include:
- Cost savings. During the first two years in the 2+SLU you pay only what it cost to attend STLCC, which is a savings of around 85 percent. This means, as an in-district student you can save over $30,000 compared to attending SLU all four years.
- Academic Support. Be confident you’re meeting transfer requirements with access to advisers at STLCC and SLU.
- Services and Facilities. Double the resources at your disposal with SLU facilities, such as the Puis XII Memorial Library and Student Success Center.
10 programs and growing
Our expanding list of programs range from African American studies to biomedical engineering. Take a look at our pathways to see what your college experience could look like:
College of Arts and Sciences
College of Public Health and Social Justice
Dosiy College of Health Sciences
John Cook School of Business
Course plan pending.
Parks College of Engineering, Aviation and Technology
Enroll in 2+SLU
- New students must first apply and enroll at St. Louis Community College
- On the “program of study” section of the online application, indicate you’re interested in 2+SLU dual admission.
- Current students must email email@example.com to indicate that they are interested in 2+SLU dual admission.
- When emailing the registrar, you must provide your name, ID number, and a statement of “I am interested in 2+SLU” in the body of the email.
- This will allow SLU reps to contact you and automatically send your STLCC transcripts to SLU when the time is right.
- Current STLCC students should see their academic advisor to learn more about course offerings at STLCC that coincide with 2+SLU program of their choice.
- Additionally, students must apply to Saint Louis University by the time they complete 30 hour of credit at STLCC; it is recommended you apply for dual admission as early in your STLCC careers as possible.