Certification Testing Center
Corporate College is an Authorized Prometric Testing Center (APTC), a network that offers computer-based testing services on behalf of many certifying organizations, major corporations and government agencies. Many employers now require certification for various technical and professional occupations. Our APTC offers more than 800 different exams. This includes test delivery services for over 100 partners such as Microsoft, CompTIA, IBM, Novell, Hewlett Packard, Apple, Oracle and Citrix.
We are also an authorized Certiport Testing Center. Certiport offers individuals current and relevant digital skills and credentials for the competitive global workforce. These certifications include the Internet and Computing Core Certification (IC³), Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS), Microsoft Business Certification (MCAS) and Adobe Certified Associate.
We also offer Castle Worldwide Testing on an appointment basis. Castle provides examination delivery, design and development services to certification and licensure organizations, government agencies, corporations, educational institutions and trade and professional associations.
We are an Impact Test Delivery Center. Impact testing provides a secure, proctored, national test delivery network for computer based and paper-pencil testing.
What do I need to know?
We provide a high-quality, quiet and comfortable testing environment to help you succeed in your testing experience. This includes a dedicated testing room with thirteen testing stations and high-quality computers and displays.
How do I schedule an exam?
You may schedule your exam online by visiting Prometric and select the test area from the dropdown menu.
- Select "Locate a test site" and select "United States" then "Missouri" and click Next.
- Select the specific test you want to take.
- Scroll down the list of test centers, our center is Site Code "MO9" and listed as the "Corporate Training Center, St. Louis Community College."
- Click "Schedule Appointment" next to our entry to login to schedule and pay for your exam and complete the processing of your exam appointment.
If you did not receive an exam voucher as part of a class, you may purchase your exam online by visiting Centriport.
- Click "login" at upper right and select "purchase exam voucher" which allows you to select and pay for an exam and receive a voucher number. You may also purchase a Certiport exam voucher from us.
- Call our testing center at 314-539-5041 to schedule an appointment.
- If you received a voucher as part of a course, simply call and schedule the appointment. Vouchers purchased from us or provided with one of our courses already include the exam proctoring fee.
- If you purchase the voucher online or through Certiport you will need to pay us a $20 per each exam proctoring fee.
What do I need to bring to my exam?
You will need to bring two forms of identification to the testing center.
- A current, government-issued photo ID, such as a valid passport or driver's license. Be sure the names on your ID are displayed the same way it is displayed on your exam record, and that both ID's have a signature.
- Examples of other pieces of ID are credit cards and check cashing cards. Exams cannot be delivered without the appropriate forms of identification.
- Please make sure to bring your Prometric or Certiport login ID and password with you to the appointment, as it is required to initiate your exam.
- For Certiport exams, make sure to bring your voucher number with you as it is also required.
- Please also bring your $20 Certiport exam proctoring fee if it is not already prepaid.
What should I not bring to the exam?
- Don't bring notes, paper, large purses or backpacks to the test center.
- Supplies needed for taking the exam will be provided by the test center.
- No cell phones, pagers, laptops or coats are allowed in the test room.
- There are small storage drawers available for candidates to store small personal items during the exam. Secure storage is not available for large bags or books.
When do I need to arrive for my exam?
You should arrive at the testing center at least 30 minutes before the exam is scheduled to begin. Exams are given by appointment. On days with no appointments scheduled, a center may not be available. If you have an appointment you can expect the center to open at least 30 minutes before your appointment. It takes about five minutes per candidate to complete the sign in process.
If there are questions about your ID, your registration, any of the pretest qualifications or if you are late, you will be asked to wait until other candidates are signed in. Each test is individually timed; your test will not start until you are signed in and seated. Please note that the exam duration may include an exam tutorial and client survey.