You have enough to plan for at the start of a semester, a blow to your bank account shouldn’t be one of them. Make paying for college even more manageable when you do it in bite-sized chunks over the course of months.
This simple and secure system lets you spread the cost of taking classes out over time.
You sign up online and can set up automatic payments through your card or bank account. Payments are then automatically withdrawn on the scheduled day of every month until the payment plan is complete.
With our payment plan, you:
- Spend money when you have it. We understand your money is fluid. Don’t let a low-point throw your education off course by paying in smaller, manageable installments.
- Feel better going into a semester. College is a commitment. Sometimes this commitment means cutting back on other demands, such as work. When you spread the cost of college out over a few months, you can go into the semester feeling confident in your bank account.
- Pay over time with zero interest. Since this isn’t a loan, you don’t pay a dime of interest. If you're thinking about a loan to make ends meet, check out how a payment plan could save you in the long run.
- Always qualify. There are no credit checks here. Every student who meets the requirements is eligible to enroll.
- Never miss a deadline. It’s easy for dates to sneak up and sneak by. Our plan offers automatic payments, so you can trust you’re on time.
Start smart. Start early.
If this option sounds right for you, make sure you plan ahead. The sooner you register in classes and sign up for the payment plan, the smaller your monthly payments and the less you pay upfront.
Payment plans are offered for fall, spring, and summer terms, see payment information and enrollment dates for more information.
Detailed information and dates for each semester plan
Payment plans are accessible
We want to make getting an education easier. That’s why getting started with our payment plan is simple. Here’s how:
- Most students qualify. A payment plan is open to any student registered for classes and owes at least $100 for the upcoming semester.
- Joining is inexpensive. You only pay a small fee of $21 per semester you use payment plans.
- Registering is easy. You can sign up for the plan anytime, anywhere from Banner Self-Service.
Enrolling in a payment plan
If a payment plan sounds right for you, then you can begin the process on Banner Self-Service. Before you begin, you’ll need your:
- Student A number
- Billing address and email
- Credit card or bank account number
Once you’ve gathered everything you need, here’s how to get started.
- Log into Banner Self-Service using your MySTLCC ID and secure password.
- Click the NBS-Payment Plan tab at the top of the page.
- Click the NBS-Payment Plan logo graphic.
- You will now be directed to the NBS website, create your account profile and set authorized users (optional).
- View summary of term charges and select plan option, there is a non-refundable enrollment fee.
- Add banking or card information and select payment date option.
- Read all instructions and follow steps to complete your payment plan agreement.
Before you click the “authorize,” button please read through the Final Review and the Terms and Conditions carefully. You’ll receive a confirmation immediately after enrolling.