St. Louis Community College is committed to ensuring equal access to all of its programs, activities, events and services for persons with disabilities.
If you are interested in attending an event or program at STLCC and have disability related accommodation needs, please contact the event coordinator at least two working days prior to the scheduled event. Documentation of disability and completion of an Accommodations Request Form may be required.
For our theatre patrons
Space is available for persons using wheelchairs in campus theatre spaces. Assistive listening devices can be obtained at the Box Office, and an interpreted performance is scheduled for each production.
Accessible parking spaces are denoted on Campus Maps.
Planning Events and Programs
Individuals planning STLCC events and programs are responsible for addressing accessibility needs of those interested in attending. The following resources are available to assist with this effort:
- Accessibility Checklist for Events and Programs
- Accessibility Guidelines for Speakers
- Accommodations Request Form
Promoting Your Event
A statement regarding the availability of accommodations for individuals with disabilities is required to be included on promotional materials for programs and events.
One of the statements below should be used for this purpose. Marketing and communication developed this notice language and requests that no changes be made without their approval.
- St. Louis Community College is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities. If you have accommodation needs, please call (phone number of department sponsoring the event and the event coordinator) within two working days of the scheduled event to request needs. Documentation of disability may be required.
- St. Louis Community College is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities as addressed by the Americans with Disabilities Act and Section 504 of The Rehabilitation Act. If you have a disability and need an accommodation (for example, if you are deaf or hard-of-hearing and need an interpreter) please call (phone number of department sponsoring the event and the event coordinator) within two working days of the scheduled event. Documentation of disability may be required. Advance requests give the college time to ensure that accommodations and an ample supply of adaptive materials are available.
Individuals seeking accommodations for an event or program may be asked by the event coordinator to submit an Accommodation Request Form .