Notable Transfer Scholarships and Agreements
Washington University in St. Louis
Elizabeth Gray Danforth Scholarship: A two-year, full-tuition scholarship given to a small number of students transferring from STLCC.
STLCC-Meramec Honors Program participants/scholars have received this scholarship three times in the last four years.
University of Missouri, St. Louis
St. Louis Area Honors Program Partnership
Honors Program Scholars receive the following benefits:
- Application fee and registration deposit is waived
- Letter of program completion (from Honors coordinator) may substitute for letters of recommendation
- Automatic consideration for an Honors College admission scholarship
Fontbonne University-STLCC Honors Scholarship
Honors Program Scholars receive a $2000 renewable scholarship, which can be combined with FU’s highest merit-based scholarship for a total annual award of $10,500.
In addition, Honors Program Scholars are automatically accepted into the Honors Program at FU.
Honors College Articulation Agreement between LU and STLCC
- Honors Program Scholars are eligible to receive a $5500 residential/$2000 commuter scholarship (renewable annually) as well as a $1000 scholarship for Honors achievement.
- Honors Program Scholars are automatically accepted into the Honors College at LU, upon admission to LU. Additionally, Honors credits from STLCC are transferable to LU.
- Application fee is waived for Honors Program Scholars