Looking for the college logo? Need a template for a flyer? Here you can find those resources, a set of guidelines, and more.
Each approved instance of the logo is available for download.
These downloads include a .zip file containing:
- Logo variations in full color, white, and black
- CMYK and RGB color formats
- PNG, JPG, EPS and AI file formats
Guidelines when applying the logo:
- JPG files are intended for placement over a white background only
- When applying the logo to a color background, use a PNG file
- EPS and AI files can only be opened in graphics programs like Adobe Photoshop or Illustrator
If you don’t want to wait for our services you are welcome to download and use one of our pre-formatted templates below. Please let us know if you have any issues with these templates and we will try to help you right away.
Currently we have three style guides available to help with the use of the STLCC brand and voice. We have a style guide for writing, visual design, and social media.