You must log in to Banner Self-Service using your MySTLCC ID and password.
Can’t remember your MySTLCC ID?
Forgot your password? You can reset it.
If you experience trouble logging in, contact the Admissions/Registration office.
Once you’re logged in, follow the sequence below:
- Click the Student Services & Financial Aid tab at the top of the page.
- Click the Student Records link.
- Click the Degree Audit link.
- Click the Request a Degree Audit link.
You will have two choices after you click Request a Degree Audit:
- If you have declared a major, and would like to run an audit on it, click the Run Audit button.
If you chose to run an audit on your declared major, click on View Submitted Audits to view the results. It may take up to five minutes to finish the audit, so be patient.
- If you have NOT declared a major, or you want an analysis for a different major, click the What-If? button.
If you chose the What-If? analysis, you will be asked to make some choices, so the program can analyze what classes you may need. Use the drop down menus to choose your Selected Degree Type, and then click Select.
Need help deciding what type of degree you want? Click the Degree Help link.
After selecting you degree type, Select a Program/Major and then click Select.
The campus designations are:
- FV – Florissant Valley
- FP – Forest Park
- MC – Meramec
- WW – Wildwood
After you’ve chosen your degree and program/major, click Select after Current Term, then click Run Audit.
It may take up to five minutes to finish the audit, so be patient.
Click on View Submitted Audits.