Public Access Computer Guidelines
St. Louis Community College provides public access to designated computers in a variety of locations across the campuses. Please abide by the following guidelines when using these computers.
- Public access computer users must present a state-issued ID card.
- Public access computer users must receive a temporary guest log-in.
- Public access computer usage will be limited to one hour per day per user.
- Public access computer users will not be allowed access to printing.
- Public access computer users will have access only to designated computers.