Information for Visiting Summer Students
If you are a student, visiting only for the summer:
- Complete an admission application, even if you attended STLCC in the past. Select the "Visiting" application type.
- Contact an academic advisor if you have questions about course selection and/or prerequisites.
- Contact your college or university advisor to determine course transferability to your institution.
- Register for summer classes.
- If you only intend to enroll for summer, you are not required to attend a New Student Registration Workshop (NSRW). If you choose to enroll for fall classes, you will need to participate in NSRW.
* Appropriate test scores, transcripts and current college or university schedules are used to determine placement in college-level courses. You must have documentation proving you have met course prerequisites before registering. In some cases, unofficial transcripts, report cards and current college or university schedules may be used by advisors to verify prerequisite completion. This documentation may be hand-carried or faxed.
To receive financial aid, GI Bill benefits, or transfer credit on your STLCC transcript, official transcripts are required. Transcripts are considered official when your college or university mails your transcript directly to STLCC. Hand carried copies are not considered official.
It is your responsibility to be sure you have everything in order prior to registration.