Within this section
Get Started Now:
- Review the eligibility requirements.
- Review the program you are interested in.
- Complete the online application.
- Reserve a spot in one of our information sessions.
- Attend the information session.
Certified Nurse Assistant
Community Health Worker
Patient Care Technician
Medical Assistant Program
Life Science Laboratory Assistant
IT Help Desk/End-User Support
Precision Machining Technology
Step into STEM
Watch Your Job Opportunities Grow!
Job opportunities are growing in the fields of Science, Engineering, Technology and Math (STEM). St. Louis Community College is participating in a statewide grant program – MoSTEMWINs – which allows qualified individuals to enter a no-fee MoSTEMWINs Portal program to discover their interests and select a STEM Career Pathway.
Even if science and math were not your best subjects in high school, you may find that your life experiences have led you toward a STEM career.
The no-fee MoSTEMWINs Portal program includes career coaching, digital literacy, a STEM Readiness course and a self-paced Adult Learning Academy.
- A supportive group of students attending classes together
- Career pathway coach, including financial aid navigation
- Apprenticeship/Internship opportunities
- Job-seeking assistance
Adult Learning Academy
- Brush up on literacy and math skills with curriculum connected to job skills
- Accelerated college and career readiness
STEM Career Pathways
Successful completion of the MoSTEMWINs Portal program qualifies you to enter one of seven short-termed training programs:
- Certified Nurse Assistant (No-fee Program)
- Community Health Worker (No-fee Program)
- Patient Care Technician (No-fee Program)
- Medical Assistant (No-fee Program)
- Life Science Laboratory Assistant (Low-fee Program)
- IT Help Desk/End-User Support (Low-fee Program)
- Precision Machining Technology (Low-fee Program)
Missouri Colleges Train the STEM Workforce
Missouri’s community colleges and the State Technical College of Missouri received this U.S. Department of Labor Trade Adjustment Assistance Community College and Career Training (TAACCCT) grant to train an estimated 1,900 workers in Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math (STEM) fields.
St. Louis Community College is preparing all segments of the STEM workforce – veterans, as well as current, transitional or new workers for engineering technology, health science, information technology and life science career pathways.
Train today and discover your future in STEM!
This product is partially funded by the MoSTEMWINs $19.7 million grant from the U.S. Department of Labor, Employment and Training Administration (TAACCCT). The product was created by the grantee and does not necessarily reflect the official position of the U.S. Department of Labor. The Department of Labor makes no guarantees, warranties, or assurances of any kind, express or implied, with respect to such information, including any information on linked sites and including, but not limited to, accuracy of the information or its completeness, timeliness, usefulness, adequacy, continued availability, or ownership.