Corporate Services, formerly known as the Center for Business, Industry and Labor (CBIL) is one of the largest providers of training and consulting services in the St. Louis metro area, advancing nearly 10,000 employees from over 100 companies on an annual basis.
Corporate Services will work in partnership with you to help your business advance by:
- Connecting the right people with the right skills at the right time.
- Igniting employee engagement within your workforce.
- Fueling your competitive advantage.
- Optimizing your workforce supply chain through research and analysis.
- Creating easy to follow plans to improve your organization’s performance.
- Offering customized solutions that align your training experience to industry specifications
- Delivering quality instruction taught by industry leaders
Corporate services offers a comprehensive grouping of solutions.
Corporate Service’s team of project managers and subject matter experts work in partnership with your businesses to provide contract training and consulting services that connect the right people with the right skills at the right time. Call 314-539-5305 for more information.
As a member of Global Corporate College, a non-profit consortium of colleges that work together to provide standardized, enterprise-wide training and development, Corporate Services is able to assist your business with national and international workforce solutions. For more information call 314-539-5305.
The Testing & Assessment Center located at the Corporate College assists individuals specific industry certifications as well as pre- employment assessments for corporate and government employers. Corporate Services manages the center and proctors tests. Call 314-539-5041 for more information.
The WorkKeys Solutions Center, located at the Corporate College, provides nationally recognized ACT assessment solutions for your business as well as individual job seekers. The system is recognized and used by companies worldwide. Call 314-539-5316 for more information.