Office 365 Troubleshooting
Attention All students
If you are experiencing difficutly accessing your email:
- Clear your web browser’s history, cookies, etc. then close it and open a new browser window.
- Ensure you are using the correct link. The link on the STLCC site should take you to https://www.outlook.com/my.stlcc.edu. Don’t use any old saved linked on your computer or browsers. (You can also log in via https://portal.office.com but additional clicks may be required to get to your email.)
- For your username, enter your full student email address which should end in @my.stlcc.edu (example: email@example.com)
- Enter the same password you use to access Blackboard, Self-Service Banner, etc. You can validate your account’s password for STLCC systems by using the MySTLCC ID Help Wizard.
- If the password is valid but Office 365 does not accept it, perhaps the passwords have gotten out of sync. Try changing or resetting the password through the links available at the My STLCC ID web page.
Wait 15-20 minutes after choosing a new password through the STLCC web site for password changes and resets, then try accessing your email again.
If none of the steps above resolve your issue, visit the nearest Campus Life office for assistance or call the IT Help Desk at 314-539-5113.
If you don't know your password and can't reset it yourself, visit the Admissions office or contact the IT Help Desk.