How to Activate Your my.stlcc.edu
Student E-mail Account
This page provides step-by-step activation instructions for your my.stlcc.edu student e-mail account. The information on this Web page is also available as a two-page printable document.
First, you must find out your my.stlcc.edu student e-mail address by clicking on the blue What is my Student E-mail Address? Find out! button on the right-hand column of this page.
- Type in your student ID A-number – make sure you use a capital "A."
- Type in your Last name and Date of birth.
- Click Submit.
- Your new student e-mail address is listed under E-mail address. Be sure to write it down.
Now it’s time to log in to office 365 for the first time to activate your my.stlcc.edu student e-mail account.
- Access your MySTLCC ID and set up a secure password and security questions BEFORE logging in to your my.stlcc.edu student
- If you have already done this, then click the yellow LOGIN to my.stlcc.edu Student E-mail button on the top of the right-hand column of this page, or go to www.outlook.com/my.stlcc.edu.
- Sign in with your @my.stlcc.edu e-mail address as your organizational account.
- Type your MySTLCC ID password.
- Click the Sign in button.
Now you are logged in to your new my.stlcc.edu student e-mail account.
Still have questions? Check out our answers to frequently asked questions.