Office 365 Tutorials and Support
Office 365 Basics
Office 365 Specifics
- Overview of Office Web App
- Working with Contacts
- Mail Options & Settings in Office 365
- Setting a Forward on your Office 365 account
Connecting to your email via Devices. Mail clients and Other Apps
- Connecting Office 365 via Outlook 2010
- Connecting Office 385 via Mac Mail
- Connecting other Mail Accounts to Office 365
- Mobile Device Server Settings
- Mobile Phone Setup Wizard
Q. I can’t access my email mailbox from the web-browser from home.live.com, www.outlook.com or www.hotmail.com after migrating to Office 365!
A. Please update your bookmark or link to https://www.outlook.com/my.stlcc.edu
Q. My account had been migrated to Office 365. I have forgotten the password for my SkyDrive – how I can reset my password?
A. You can try to reset the password from http://accounts.live.com if you have setup an alternative email address. If you are still experiencing the same issue, you need to contact the Windows Live or SkyDrive support as services are not managed by STLCC anymore.
Q. My existing Outlook 2007, 2010 profiles is unable to connect to my mailbox after migrated to Office 365.
A. In rare cases this happen, please try to repair the profile refer to the Oultook repair link. If it still doesn’t work, you may need to create a new outlook profile.
Q. What if I need help with my Live@edu SkyDrive after the migration?
A. Following the transition, Microsoft will be the sole administer for all Live@edu and SkyDrive accounts and all administration and service needs will have to go through Microsoft. Live@edu SkyDrive password reset and administration is offered by Microsoft.
Q. What should I do if I'm having a difficult time logging into my Microsoft Office 365 email account?
A. Try one or more of the following troubleshooting steps:
- Make sure your Internet browser is accepting third-party cookies.
- Clear your cookies and browser cache (link opens in new window): Web Browsers - Clear Cache Cookies and Delete History.
- If you’ve used the same Internet browser window to log into a personal email account, make sure you have logged out of that account properly before logging into your Microsoft Office 365 account.