Enrollment or Degree Verification
St. Louis Community College has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse (NSC) to provide proof of enrollment or degree verification for an employer, search firm or others.
The requestor can visit the appropriate NCS website, pay a fee to verify what degree has been awarded (if any), or verify what semesters were attended. Written permission is required from the student if the requestor wants more information.
Print Your Own Enrollment Verification
Students currently enrolled at St. Louis Community College can access the National Student Clearinghouse (NSC) website to print their own enrollment verifications for free.
Follow these steps:
- Log in to Banner Self-Service.
- Select the Student Services & Financial Aid tab at the top of the page.
- Select the Student Records link.
- Click the Access the Clearinghouse Site button.
This site will open in a new browser window.
- On the NSC Student Self-Service Site page, students can obtain an enrollment certificate, which can be printed out at any time. Students can also see who has requested enrollment verifications for them, including any lenders for student loans.
- Be sure to LOG OFF the NSC site - do not just close the browser window.
- Please note that you are still logged in to Banner Self-Service in the other browser window. Be sure to EXIT Banner Self-Service and close the browser window before leaving the computer, especially a public computer.
St. Louis Community College sends data to NSC on the following schedule:
- Fall Semester: early September, late September, late October,
mid-November and at the end of the term.
- Spring Semester: late January, mid-February, end of spring break, mid-April and at the end of the term.
- Summer Semester: mid-June and at the end of the semester.
Enrollment data is not provided to NCS before the semesters begin.
Learn more about NSC, how to use the service and the service fees amounts at:
National Student Clearinghouse
2300 Dulles Station Blvd., Suite 300
Herndon, VA 20171
Phone: 703-742-4200, Fax: 703-318-4058
Mon-Thurs 9 a.m.-7 p.m., Fri 9 a.m.-5 p.m. (Eastern time)