The Central Student Records office maintains a single, cumulative transcript of courses completed which serves as an official academic record and is only released with the signed authorization of the student. Transcripts may be obtained for personal use or forwarded to another party.
Transcripts will reflect current enrollment as in progress. Please indicate on the order form if you would like your transcript held for final grades or degree conferral.
How do I request my transcript?
You may obtain a transcript in any one of the following ways:
- Complete a request form at the Cashier’s office at Florissant Valley and Forest Park, the Admissions/Registration office at Meramec or the Information Desk at Wildwood.
- Download and complete the STLCC Transcript Request form (this is a PDF and requires Acrobat Reader) and mail it with your payment to the address below.
Central Student Records
St. Louis Community College
300 S. Broadway
St. Louis, MO 63102
- Fax requests are accepted at 314-539-5477 and e-mail requests are accepted at firstname.lastname@example.org. Both require payment by credit card, including an authorized signature of card holder submitted on the STLCC Transcript Request Form.
- Transcripts may be picked up in person at the Central Student Records office Monday-Friday between the hours of 8:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m.
DELIVERY OPTIONS & COSTS
- Standard USPS Mail or Hand-Carry: $5.00
- UPS Overnight (no P.O. Boxes): $12.00
- USPS Express Mail (overnight to most locations): $24.00
For delivery outside the continental United States please call for a price.
Checks or money orders should be made payable to St Louis Community College. Cash payments are accepted at the cashier office locations.
- Transcripts are typically processed within 2 business days from receipt of request. However, due to high volume at the close of a semester, transcript processing may take up to 5 business days.
- Requests for overnight delivery must be received by 1 p.m. to guarantee transcript is ready for shipment by the next business day.
- Transcripts are not released if there is a hold on the student record or if a request form is incomplete. You will be notified if your request cannot be processed.
- Please contact the receiving institution to confirm receipt.
Students enrolled since fall 2008 can print an unofficial transcript by logging in to Banner Self-Service. Changing your password every 360 days will allow you continual access to this service. Others wanting an unofficial copy of their academic record will need to bring a photo ID to their campus advising center for a student copy of their record.
Click to view the Transcript Explanation (PDF).