Counseling services are available to help students be successful in college and achieve personal, educational and career goals. All services are free to STLCC students and alumni.
Students on academic probation (GPA below 2.0) or restricted probation are required to see a counselor. (See Academic Progress Policy)
Counselors will assist with:
- Academic counseling
- Career counseling and assessment
- Personal counseling and assessment
- Crisis counseling/emergencies
- Referrals to community resources
- Accessing campus resources
- Workshops and training
- Consultation for faculty and staff
- If you are a new student, please see the New Student Checklist.
- If you need help selecting courses or information on transferring to a four-year college, please see Academic Advising.