- Click on the LOGIN button at the top right.
- Enter your MySTLCC ID, assigned by the College. Find out what it is.
- Enter your secure password. Create it here.
If you have not completed your security questions, then you can contact the Help Desk to have your password reset.
Before registering, make note of the Course Reference Number (CRN) for each of the classes you wish to take. The CRN can be found on the Interactive Class Schedule.
- Log in to Banner Self-Service by clicking the green Login button on the top right of this page.
- Enter your MySTLCC ID, and secure password, then click Login.
- If this is your first time logging in, refer to the Steps For First-Time Users on the left side of this page.
- Click in the first CRN field and enter the CRN for the first course that you need. Tab to the next field and enter another CRN if needed. Up to 10 courses can be added at one time.
- Click Submit Changes. The courses you have entered will be displayed under the Current Schedule heading.
If you experience errors during registration, they are not uncommon. Try to work through an error to determine if you can correct it. If you need assistance with registration, call any of the offices listed on the Add or Drop Classes page.
Some common registration errors and holds are:
- You may not add or drop classes due to holds on your record
Select Student Services and Financial Aid Tab, Click on Student
Records and click on View Holds. Contact the appropriate
office for your type of hold.
- You require re-admission prior to registration
You must complete an update form in the Admissions/Registration office or reapply online.
- User has no student record
You have selected a semester/term in which you are not
eligible to register. For example, you applied for the spring
semester and are trying to register for the fall semester.
- Registration is not available at this time
Online registration is not open, please refer to dates and times
- Prerequisite and Test Score Error
You must see an academic advisor.
Corequisite means that you are required to take two courses
at the same time and therefore you must also register for the
- Time Conflict Error
You are trying to register for courses that have times that
conflict with one another. You should find a new section for
one of the courses.
- Closed Section
The section/course you are trying to register is closed. You will
have to find a different section or course.
- Maximum hours exceeded
You are trying to enroll in more credit hours than you are
allowed. You will need to see the manager of Academic
Advising for approval to take more hours than allowed.
- “Course Program Coordinator/ESL Coordinator/
You must receive permission from the appropriate person to
register for the specific section or course.
- “Duplicate CRN”
There is a glitch in the system and you should contact the