- Click on the LOGIN button at the top right.
- Enter your MySTLCC ID, assigned by the College. Find out what it is.
- Enter your secure password. Create it here.
If you have not completed your security questions, then you must visit the Admissions/Registration office on your campus to have your password reset.
Check Financial Aid Requirements
Requirements are the documents that you must submit to the Financial Aid Office in order to apply for financial assistance. From Banner Self-Service, you may view the status of your requirements – satisfied or unsatisfied, link directly to many of the documents for completion and view detailed instructions on how to complete your requirements.
To check your financial aid requirements:
1. Log in to Banner Self-Service by clicking the green Login button on the top right of this page.
- Enter your MySTLCC ID and secure password, then click Login.
- If this is your first time logging in, refer to the Steps For First-Time Users on the left side of this page.
2. Select Student Services and Financial Aid.
3. Select Financial Aid.
4. Select Eligibility.
5. Select an Aid Year from the drop down box and select Submit.
6. Select Student Requirements to view your financial aid requirements.
Many of the requirement titles are linked directly to the form you will need to complete. For instructions on completing your outstanding requirements, select Instructions.