- Click on the LOGIN button at the top right.
- Enter your MySTLCC ID, assigned by the College. Find out what it is.
- Enter your secure password. Create it here.
If you have not completed your security questions, then you must visit the Admissions/Registration office on your campus to have your password reset.
View Messages from the Financial Aid Office
The Financial Aid office may post important messages to your Banner Self-Service account throughout the school year. Each time a new message is posted a notification will be sent to your my.stlcc.edu student e-mail. (Be sure it’s activated.)
To view your messages:
1. Log in to Banner Self-Service by clicking the green Login button on the top right of this page.
- Enter your MySTLCC ID and secure password, then click Login.
- If this is your first time logging in, refer to the Steps For First-Time Users on the left side of this page.
2. Select Student Services and Financial Aid.
3. Select Financial Aid.
4. Select Financial Aid Status.
5. Select You have active messages.
Important information will appear in the message boxes.