- Click on the LOGIN button at the top right.
- Enter your MySTLCC ID, assigned by the College. Find out what it is.
- Enter your secure password. Create it here.
If you have not completed your security questions, then you can contact the Help Desk to have your password reset.
- Log in to Banner Self-Service by clicking the green Login button on the top right of this page.
- Enter your MySTLCC ID and secure password, then click Login.
- If this is your first time logging in, refer to the Steps For First-Time Users on the left side of this page.
Click Student Services and Financial Aid.
- Click Student Records.
- Click Degree Audit.
- Click Request a Degree Audit.
If you have declared a major, and would like to run an audit on it, click the Run Audit button.
If you chose to run an audit on your declared major, click on View Submitted Audits to view the results. It may take up to five minutes to finish the audit, so be patient.
- If you have NOT declared a major, or you want an analysis for a different major, click the What-If? button.
- If you chose the What-If? analysis, you will be asked to make some choices, so the program can analyze what classes you may need. Use the drop down menus to choose your Selected Degree Type, and then click Select.
- After selecting you degree type, Select a Program/Major and then click Select.
- After you’ve chosen your degree and program/major, click Select after Current Term, then click Run Audit. It may take up to five minutes to finish the audit, so be patient.