- Apply for admission to college as regular student
- High School Diploma or GED
- Appropriate college level test scores in Reading, English and Math within the last three (3) years
Complete course work in the following with a grade of "C" or better:
- ENG:030 Introduction to College Writing - 3
- RDG:030 Introduction to College Reading - 3
- MTH:030 Elementary Algebra - 3
- BIO:207 Anatomy & Physiology I - 4
Additional Requirements include:
Current State of Missouri EMT-B License; completion of the Paramedic pre-test with score of 75% or greater; two letters of recommendation, documentation of patient care experience; 100 EMS calls or 100 hours of patient care experience and an interview by the Selection Committee.
Each of the above items must be in your Paramedic file in order to be considered for admission. Apply at least six (6) weeks before the fall semester.