Certificate of Proficiency (FP)
- Reading Proficiency
- Must be academically prepared to enroll into the following course:
- ENG:101 College Composition I (3)
- COM:101 Oral Communication I (3)
- GPA 2.25
- Physical exam, drug testing and criminal background check at student expense, are required prior to registration for the dental assisting program. For background check, please visit www.stlccbackgroundcheck.com. If you have any question or concerns contact 800-200-0853.
- Observation Time: Minimum of 20 hours observing a practicing dental assistant; minimum of two different offices, three preferred. Observation must be completed prior to application.
Admitting Semester: Fall/Day
Number Admitted: 24
Length of Program: 10 months
Application for this program is in the admissions office.