Within this section
- MTH:030 Elementary Algebra or one year of high school algebra
BIO:111 Introduction to Biology I or one year of high school biology with lab and one year of high school chemistry with lab.
- Reading Proficiency
- All math and science prerequisites require a grade of "C" or better.
- Math and science prerequisites must be completed within five calendar years of admission to the program.
- GPA 2.5 from college or high school or Eligibility semester: math, science and one other course.
Admitting Semester: Fall/Day Number Admitted: 15
Length of Program: 2 yrs (upon admission to program)
3-4 years (part-time curriculum)
- CHM 101 should be completed before enrolling in CHM 212.
- Full-time students are recommended to take Clinical Physiology (Bio 102) prior to entering the program or concurrently with first semester Clinical Laboratory courses.
- Students may substitute BIO 111 for the BIO 102 requirement with departmental approval.
- MTH 124 or MTH 160 will satisfy degree requirement (not MTH 140).
Request a curriculum change in the admissions office once all the requirements are met.