All News Archives
Meramec Hosts the 12th Annual Children’s Festival
April 12, 2010
The Meramec campus will hosts the 12th Annual Children’s Festival on
from 9:30 a.m. -1:30 p.m. on Saturday, April 17, in the Student Center and Quad. Come help us celebrate and encourage family fitness! Age-appropriate for 6-10 year-olds and their families.
- 10 a.m. Sing-a-long with the one and only Babaloo
- 10:30 a.m. Dance in a Fairy Tale with AAbla Raqs
- 11 a.m. Be Amazed by Festival Favorite Juggling Jeff
- Visit the information tables of campus clubs, local organizations, performers and agencies for on-going fun and learning.
- Admission is free. Refreshments are available for purchase.
- Also plan to visit--
The Meramec Alumni Association Annual Tailgate Sale
9 a.m.-2 p.m. in the west-end parking lots.
The ultimate treasure hunt!
For more information, call 314-984-7529.