All News Archives
CBIL Hosts "Leading in Turbulent Times" Seminar
January 26, 2009
St. Louis Community College's Center for Business, Industry and Labor (CBIL) will host a seminar that addresses critical leadership skills and lean thinking.
"Leading in Turbulent Times" will be offered Thursday, Feb. 26, at the World Trade Center-St. Louis, 121 S. Meramec in Clayton. Breakfast and networking begins at 7:30 a.m., with the seminar to follow 8-11 a.m.
This seminar provides an overview of high-impact leadership development for current or proposed lean environments and focuses on
- leading in today's turbulent environment.
- making quick and effective decisions in response to new challenges.
- promoting innovation in processes to prepare for the future.
- understanding the human side of lean and its impact on implementation success.
- using diagnostic tools to create workplace solutions.
The presenter is Robin McLean, Ph.D., regional account manager for DDI.
To register online, visit www.cbil.org/online_LeadingTurbulentTimes.htm.
For more information, contact Kathie Chambers at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 314-539-5309.