STLCC - Meramec
11333 Big Bend Road
St. Louis, MO 63122-5720
Get Map and Directions
Campus police strongly suggest that all students, faculty and staff review safety procedures.
Actions that faculty, staff and students should take:
- In general, you should remain alert in any area while on campus after dark.
- Take note of any unfamiliar or suspicious person, and if you feel uncomfortable, either leave the area quickly or call Campus Police at 314-984-7667; 314-984-7999 after hours; or use an Emergency Call Box.
- If you are unsure about going to your car alone, walk with classmates or coworkers or you can call Campus Police and they will provide an escort for you.
- Familiarize yourself with the Campus Emergency Call Boxes. You can spot them by a blue light.
Emergency Call Box Locations
- East Lot "U"
- East Lot "S"
- West Lot "F"
- West Lot "C"
- Main Entrance
- College Police building
- Clark Hall, north exit
How to Use an Emergency Call Box
- Push the red button to notify Dispatcher.
- Wait for response: "This is the Campus Police."
- Press the red button to talk and release to listen.
- Wait at the Call Box and an officer will immediately assist you.