STLCC - Florissant Valley
3400 Pershall Rd.
St. Louis, MO 63135-1408
Get Map and Directions
Campus police strongly suggest that all students, faculty and staff review safety procedures.
Actions that faculty, staff and students should take:
- In general, you should remain alert in any area while on campus after dark.
- Take note of any unfamiliar or suspicious person, and if you feel uncomfortable, either leave the area quickly or call Campus Police at 314-513-4300; 314-513-4062 after hours; or by Emergency Call Box.
- If you are unsure about going to your car alone, walk with classmates or coworkers or you can call Campus Police and they will provide an escort for you.
- Familiarize yourself with the Campus Emergency Call Boxes. You can spot them by a blue light.
Emergency Call Box Locations
- College Police Building
- Tennis Court
- Training Center Entrance
- Theatre Building, north and west ends
- Communications building, Lot P-5
- Social Science Building, at bus stop
- Engineering Building
- Science/Math Building North, Lot P-11
- Science/Math Building South, Lot P-13
- Physical Education Building, Lot P-8
- Track, inside entrance gate
- Parking Lot P-17
How to Use an Emergency Call Box
- Push the red button to notify Dispatcher.
- Wait for response: "This is the Campus Police."
- Press the red button to talk and release to listen.
- Wait at the Call Box and an officer will immediately assist you.