STLCC - Forest Park
5600 Oakland Ave.
St. Louis, MO 63110
Get Map and Directions
Campus police strongly suggest that all students, faculty and staff review safety procedures.
Actions that faculty, staff and students should take:
- In general, you should remain alert in any area while on campus after dark.
- Take note of any unfamiliar or suspicious person, and if you feel uncomfortable, either leave the area quickly or call Campus Police at 314-644-9700 or use an Emergency Call Box.
- If you are unsure about going to your car alone, walk with classmates or coworkers or you can call Campus Police and they will provide an escort for you.
- Familiarize yourself with the Campus Emergency Call Boxes. You can spot them by a blue light.
Emergency Call Box Locations
- B Tower, College Drive
- Lot "C" entrance
- Highlander Drive Lot
- Sidewalk between Lots "B" and "D"
- Lot "A" west side
- D Tower Patio
- Children’s Center, Highland Park Drive
- Theatre entrance, Highlander Drive
- Crosswalk between Lots "E" and "F"
How to Use an Emergency Call Box
- Push the red button to notify Dispatcher.
- Wait for response: "This is the Campus Police."
- Press the red button to talk and release to listen.
- Wait at the Call Box and an officer will immediately assist you.