Are You Ready for Distance Learning?
Take the READI assessment (Readiness for Education At a Distance Indicator) to learn more about yourself, distance learning and how to succeed. This online tool will help identify your strengths and opportunities for growth related to distance learning including:
- Individual Attributes (e.g., procrastination, time management, willingness to ask for help, academic attributes)
- Learning Styles (What is your predominant learning style?)
- Technical Competency, Skills and Knowledge
- Reading Rate and Recall
- Typing Speed and Accuracy
You will receive a full-color report immediately following the completion of READI. Your READI score will not prevent you from registering for online classes but will provide you with information and tools to help you succeed in online courses.
READI is easy to take!
- Just log in
- Type online as the username
- Type learner as the password
This assessment takes about 20-30 minutes of your time, but is critical to success in online courses. We encourage all students planning to take an online course to complete this assessment prior to enrollment.
For more information, contact Phil Hanson at 314-539-5185.