Within this section
Information Technology Training
The Corporate College, a Microsoft IT Academy member, is a state-of-the art information technology and training facility conveniently located at the intersection of I-270 and I-70 in St. Louis County. The Corporate College is fully furnished to meet your training, computer instruction, and conference needs. The Corporate College's networked microcomputer, certification, and assessment labs provide a sophisticated environment for training in the latest technologies.
As an advanced-level Microsoft IT Academy, we assist our communities achieve digital literacy. We create life-long learning opportunities to retrain as well as maintain the technology skills required for a competitive and employable workforce.
As a Microsoft Small Business Specialist, one of our Microsoft Certified Professionals will help your small business start, grow and thrive by designing, configuring and deploying customized high quality solutions built on Microsoft technologies for your specific needs.
Flexible Training Options
- Open enrollment classes tailored to the business needs and schedules of our community
- Customized group training, course development, training customization and IT consulting services delivered “just in time” when, where and how the client requests
- Facilities rental for meetings, workshops and computer training
- Companion online learning program, bonus supplemental self-paced e-learning is included with our Microsoft IT Academy courses
- Two state-of-the-art IT computer labs plus a certification center and 14 other training/conference rooms for individual training, group training and facilities rental
- Prometric & Certiport certification testing - succeed in your testing experience by taking your IT Pro or Information Worker certification exams in our high-quality, quiet and comfortable testing environment
The Corporate College is located at the corner of I-70 and I-270 on McKelvey Road, is easily accessible from all major interstates.