Within this section
St. Louis Community College is pleased to work in cooperation with the Missouri Motorcycle Safety Program to provide all MSF certified rider education courses. Call 314-984-7777 to register for motorcycle training at STLCC.
- Basic Rider courses, Basic Bike Bonding, Basic Rider Course 2, and Advanced Rider courses
- The Forest Park campus offers a full-size training range maximizing riding time
- Experienced, MSF Certified Rider Coaches with impeccable records
- Certified by the Missouri Motorcycle Safety program and recognized as one of the outstanding training sites in the state
Use the links below for information on each of our rider training courses.
- Basic Rider Course = $225
- Basic Bike Bonding Course = $99
- Ultimate Bike Bonding Course = $99
- Advanced Rider Course = $139
At the discretion of the instructors, students who are unable to safely operate the motorcycles will be dismissed from class for their own protection and the safety of the group.
No refunds will be given if you are unable to complete the course for any reason.
- All courses held rain or shine.
- BRC students must be at least 15½ years old and able to ride a bicycle. Students under 18 years of age must have a release form signed by a legal guardian or parent.
- Two-wheeled motorcycles only (no trikes or 3-wheelers)
- All classes must bring DOT-approved helmet (some loaner helmets available), boots, gloves, long-sleeved jacket or heavy shirt, eye protection, pants, and show proof of medical insurance.
- BRC students who successfully complete the course will be issued a completion card from the Motorcycle Safety Foundation, which is recognized by many insurance companies for premium discounts.
- Stated class times are for student availability and may not reflect actual class times (classes may end earlier).
- BRC motorcycles furnished by the Missouri Motorcycle Safety Program and Big St. Charles Motorsports
- Motorcycle maintenance provided by Flying Tigers Motorcycles of Maplewood and Moto Europa of St. Louis
- Discounts for MSF grads furnished by Cycle Gear and Big St. Charles Motorsports. Preferred pricing on new motorcycles offered by supporting dealers.
The Motorcycle Safety Foundation (MSF) is the internationally recognized developer of the comprehensive, research-based, Rider Education and Training System (MSF RETS). RETS curricula promotes lifelong-learning for motorcyclists and continuous professional development for certified Rider Coaches and other trainers. MSF also actively participates in government relations, safety research, public awareness campaigns and the provision of technical assistance to state training and licensing programs.