Interactive Class Schedule
You can now view the continuing education class schedule in three ways. Explore our classes with our new class portal, or download a pdf of the current class offerings. You may also get the latest information by using the interactive class schedule.
How to use the St. Louis Community College Continuing Education Schedule
- Click here to get to the page for the St. Louis Community College Interactive Class Schedule.
- Select the desired "Term" from the box in the center of the screen. (CE is the indication for Continuing Education)
- Click on the box below that is labeled "Begin Class Search."
- Go to the "Basic search" box on the upper left side of the screen and use the arrow to scroll down through the "Subjects." Highlight the desired "Subject" area, then go down to the "Location" box and scroll down and highlight a location, or you can choose "All Campuses."
NOTE: You must choose a Subject and Location; all other boxes are optional, used to narrow your search.
- Click on the box toward the bottom center of the page labeled "Search Class."
- Scroll down through the listings to locate the desired class. (The back button at the bottom of the page will take you to the previous page.)
- To read a course description click on the 5 digit CRN number in the left column. When the detailed class information appears click on the Syllabus Available link. The window that then appears contains the course description next to the heading Learning Objectives.
Personal and Professional Development online courses may be viewed and selected at www.ed2go.com/stlcc. Each course lists the available class sessions. Select "Enroll Now" to register and pay for an online class.
Career Advancement and Certification online courses are available at www.gatlineducation.com/stlcc. Online enrollment, payment, finance plans, and Military Tuition Assistance and Veterans Benefits are available for these courses.