Your Student ID Card is your STLCC OneCard
Each registered St. Louis Community College student taking classes for credit should obtain a STLCC OneCard. Your STLCC OneCard is your official student ID card and should be used whenever a student ID is required, such as the library and computer labs, and in other instances when asked for your student ID. This new card replaces all cards issued prior to April 2007. There is no cost for your first card. The fee for replacing activated cards is $20, payable when the replacement card is ordered.
What is it?
- Your official student ID card
- An easy-to-use debit card (not a credit card)
- The quickest way to receive refunds from STLCC
To get your STLCC OneCard, follow these steps:
- Register for classes.
- Update your mailing address through Banner Self-Service.
- Have a new photo taken at your Campus Life office,Student Services area at Wildwood and SCEUC, or the Admissions/Registration office at William J. Harrison Education Center. You will need to bring a government-issued photo ID with you.
- Watch for your STLCC OneCard to arrive in the mail.
Once you receive your card, it must be activated online.
Click here for more information about the STLCC OneCard.