Once you have been admitted to St. Louis Community College and taken the appropriate assessment tests, you may begin registering for classes.
Before you register, please make sure:
- Your application is up to date. If you did not attend St. Louis Community College the previous spring or fall semester, you must reapply.
- You have taken COMPASS, a computerized adaptive placement test to help identify your academic strengths and needs in reading, writing and mathematics.
- Prerequisites required for courses you wish to take are being read by the system, (check with academic advising if there is any question). Remember, if you fulfilled a prerequisite at another school, you may need to provide some form of documentation such as a transcript, grade card or other proof in order to receive an electronic override from the adviser. Call the Advising or Counseling office at the campus of your choice if you have questions.
- You arrange to have any special approvals from department chairs or program coordinators entered electronically (i.e. study abroad or special programs).
- You resolve any holds on your record. These may include accounts receivable, admissions, academic probation or others.
If you have taken care of all of the above, you are ready to register. Admitted students may Online Registration - using Banner Self-Service, our online registration system.
Note: You will not be able to register online if you:
- Are on academic suspension or probation.
- Have a financial obligation to the college.
- Are registering under any special arrangements (including senior citizen benefits).
- Have not met the course prerequisite.
- Are auditing a class.
The Registration offices are listed below. Office hours at all locations are Monday-Thursday -- 8 a.m.-7 p.m.; Friday -- 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
3400 Pershall Road
1st Floor Admin Bldg.
St. Louis, MO 63135-1408
Fax: 314- 513-4724
5600 Oakland Ave.
200 Student Center
St. Louis, MO 63110-1316
11333 Big Bend Road
110 Clark Hall
St. Louis, MO 63122-5720
2645 Generations Drive
Wildwood, MO 63040-1168