Course descriptions are available in three formats.
- A description of all courses that can be searched alphabetically and is cross referenced with prerequisites is available online.
- Our printed catalog is also available online in PDF format.
- Entire Catalog: 240 pages; 3,579KB
- General Information: 21 pages; 556KB
Mission Statement, Academic Integrity Statement, Chancellor’s Welcome, Table of Contents, General Information, Academic Calendar, About St. Louis Community College, Economic Value, St. Louis Community College History, St. Louis Community College Campuses and Phone Directories, Education Centers, Centers of Excellence, Admissions, Fees and Refunds, Financial Aid, Academic Policies, Academic and Student Affairs, Community Programs, St. Louis Community College Foundation
- College Programs: 69 pages; 954KB
Alphabetical listing of College programs with detailed descriptions and requirements.
- Course Descriptions: 81 pages; 965KB
Alphabetical listing of course descriptions.
- Personnel: 11 pages; 965KB
Faculty and staff.
- Appendix: 7 pages; 771KB
Index to Programs, Campus Maps, Admission Application
- You may pick up a printed version at any campus Admissions office free of charge.
- Check the archive of course catalogs for previous versions.
Please Note: The page numbers in Acrobat Reader will not match those embedded in the document. The embedded page numbers only apply to the printed document.