Within this section
Preparing for Graduation
Are you ready to graduate? Students who are close to graduating are encouraged to follow this checklist.
- Meet with an advisor at least once a semester prior to graduation.
- The advisor will prepare a graduation check to make sure graduation requirements have been met.
- If you have classes from another institution that will meet degree requirements, complete a Transcript Evaluation Request form and submit it to a campus Enrollment Services office. You should receive an email verifying the evaluation has been completed.
- Follow up with your advisor to make sure all course substitution waivers have been completed (if applicable).
- If all graduation requirements have been met, complete the Application for Graduation form and your advisor will sign it.
- Return the Application for Graduation Form to a campus Enrollment Services office by one of the following deadlines.
- Summer Graduation - June 20
- Fall Graduation - October 1
- Spring Graduation - March 1
- The Enrollment Services office will notify you of your graduation status. Applications filed after the deadline will not be processed. It is your responsibility to reapply for graduation.
- All degree applicants are required to take the CAAP Exit Exam. You will not receive your diploma if you do not take the exam.