Midwest Student Exchange Program
St. Louis Community College has partnered with the Midwest Student Exchange Program (MSEP) to offer Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Nebraska, North Dakota, and Wisconsin residents in-state tuition rates.
- $156.50 per credit hour tuition vs. out-of-state rates ($214.50 per credit hour)
- Six campus and education center locations across the St. Louis region
- Over 100 degree and certificate programs to choose from
- Access to a St. Louis Metro U-Pass
- Various scholarship opportunities
All legal resident of Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Nebraska, North Dakota, or Wisconsin qualify for STLCC’s in-state tuition rate ($156.50 per credit hour).
Enrolling at STLCC
All new students must complete a free online application. Your residency will automatically qualify you for in-state tuition if you live in Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Nebraska, North Dakota, and Wisconsin.
Contact Matt Huber, Director of Enrollment Management, at 314-539-5132 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.