Strategic Plan 2017-2020
One College - Committed to Continuous Improvement
St. Louis Community College Chancellor Jeff L. Pittman has outlined the college’s new strategic initiatives for the next four years.
“Our vision of the St. Louis Community College of tomorrow is grounded in capitalizing on our strengths and addressing our critical needs through the development of collaborative and reflective strategic initiatives,” Pittman said.
The strategic initiatives focus on overall efforts to:
- Foster student success
- Provide a premier student experience
- Strengthen community awareness and connections to STLCC
- Align with workforce needs
- Promote accountability, excellence, innovation, continuous improvement, and diversity and inclusion
- Secure an adequate resource base
Each of the six initiative has a specific set of goals and measurable outcomes.